Major Pokemon League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An elite Pokemon League, challenge if you dare!

Portal*Portal*  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Site owner: Trueness

Co-owner: Firebreathingyoshi

Head Chat Mod: Firebreathingyoshi

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Shinies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGreatAlakazam

TheGreatAlakazam

Shinies Empty
PostSubject: Shinies   Shinies Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 12:20 pm

I'm sure that most if not all of you reading this now what a shiny pokemon is, but for those who might not, it is a pokemon that is a different color that it normaly is , such as a red Garados or a black Charizard. I just wanted to ash if any of you have ever caught a shiny, anf if so what Pokemon, what game, and if you can remember, the location.

I myself have caught 3 shinies in my pokemon journeys (not counting the ones like the red Garados at the lake of rage)

My First: Roselia, Pokemon Sapphire, I don't remember the place I caught it, I haven't played Sapphire in a while

My Second: Koffing, Pokemon Leaf Green, This one I caught at the burned mansion or whatever it's called, on Cinnabar Island

My Third: Hoppip, Pokemon Soul Silver, This one I caught in the grass right outside of the Saffari Zone
Back to top Go down
flamemaster45

Shinies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinies   Shinies Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:21 am

gold ratata route 29
Back to top Go down

Shinies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Major Pokemon League :: Forum Discussions :: Pokemon Discussion-
Jump to: